Cape York Partnerships honours our position as a program and progress-based organisation that engages with Cape York Indigenous communities.
We act with honesty and transparency to achieve our vision and build strong and respectful working relationships with our partners to achieve common goals.
The team at Cape York Partnerships sets the expectation of responsibility — of all parties involved including us — through our vision and values and stand up for what we believe in.
We demonstrate our accountability to our funders, partners and the people of Cape York in the way that we operate by having:
- A standard project management framework
- Fortnightly project status reports to the program manager and aggregated reporting to the Executive
- A Risk and Issues register with trigger for escalating to the Executive
- Position descriptions that link individual roles and responsibilities to measurable outcomes
- Performance Management Framework based on six monthly reviews
- Quarterly reporting on Key Performance Indicator's and expenditure against budget
- Annual audit of financials, including acquittal of funding for each project